1. ORGANIZERS OF THE CYCLING RACE
VITOSHA UPHILL CHALLENGE 2019 is organized by sports club „DRAG“
The race will be held in Sofia on 15 September 2019 09:00. Rally point in front of „Boyana Residence“ – on the side road;
3. DETAILS OF THE ROUTE
11:00AM Official start „Boyana Residence“;
Real Start (jump-start) 1 km after the official in
Str. „Daskal Stoyan Popandreeev“
Str. „Ivanitsa Danchev“, Str. „Belovodski Pat“.
Final of the race: The Hotel „Boeritsa“.
Total length of the cycling route 22 km.
Displacement of route: 1200 m.
All UCI licensed and unlicensed (amateur) cyclists may participate.
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR CYCLISTS
Amateur cyclists must declare their good physical health and cycling skills. (https://goo.gl/YxJP7e)
Amateur cyclists shall pay their fee for participation in the cycling race.
All participants must have valid Life Insurance for the day of the cycling race with an insurance amount not less than 1000 BGN = ~ 511€.
* Wearing a safety helmet shall be mandatory during the race and properly placed racing number.
6. GROUPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Cadets Men
- Cadets Women
- Women Youths
- Women Juniors
- Men Juniors
- Masters under 50
- Masters over 50
- Elite Men (UCI licensed)
- Men – U23
- Men amateur
- Women amateur
- Fixed Gear / Single Speed
Note: If a category has less than 5 racers, organizers and Commissars reserve the right to move them to another category.
7. HOW TO GET THE RACING NUMBERS
Racing numbers for „Vitosha Uphill 2019“ are going to be handed from 08:00 until 10:00 at the Rally point in front of „Boyana Residence“.
9. AWARD CEREMONY
The award ceremony will take place in front of “Hotel Zvezditsa” 1 hour after the finish time of the winners in the different categories of racing.
10. PARTICIPATION FEE
Еearly bird registration, the amateur cyclists pay registration fee.
- 30 BGN for registration until 31.08.2019
- 40 BGN for registration from 01.09 to 14.09.2019
- 50 BGN on the day of the race – 15.09.2019
11. METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Bank transfer > SWIFT/BIC: STSABGSF ; IBAN:BG72STSA93000021115500 ; „СД Спортен клуб Драг„
- Paypal > email@example.com > Send it as ”Registration Fee”
- Via Epay.bg > 5616419493 (send it to this client)
- On the day of the race 50BGN
12. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Licensed riders provide only the ENROLMENT-FORM
Unlicensed (amateur) cyclists must have „Deposit receipt“ for a paid registration fee, „Life Insurance Policy“ and „Declaration“.
These three documents need to be photographed and posted online for verification by the Organizer of the competition sports Club “DRAG” to mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
13. HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION FOR AMATEUR CYCLISTS
Amateur cyclists, must fill our online registration form on: https://bit.ly/2Y66ZhS
14. OTHER INFORMATION
For questions related to team registration – Dobri Despotov (+359889014869)
For everything not mentioned at the present Regulation, responsible to decide is The Commissaries’ Panel.
• It is not allowed to support cyclists during the race from vehicles.
• The organizers can make individual Life Insurance for additional payment of 3 BGN.
The Organisers are not responsible for the descent / the movement back to the Sofia city of the participants.
The Organizers are responsible to move any luggage that belongs to the races to the top.
It shall be prohibited for technical car to set off back from Hotel Zvezditsa before the last rider crossed the finish line.